The BORDO™ 6000 Folding Lock features six 5mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS BORDO™ family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the BORDO™ 6000's folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. The "Made in Germany" quality of the BORDO™ 6000 Folding Lock has received international acclaim, for example from test institutes in Russia, Denmark and the United Kingdom.
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- SH – Lock carrier for easy transport on the bike, which can be mounted without tools thanks to practical fixing straps. The lock is removed frontally from the carrier.
- ST – Lock bag for transporting the folding lock. It can be fastened to the frame with non-slip velcro straps or screwed onto the bottle holder.
KLARNA MONTHLY PAYMENTS
100% SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT